Dear Valued Patients,
We are pleased to announce that our office is open with regular hours and we are taking all appointments!
The entire team of Darren G. Koch, DDS, PA hopes this email finds you and your family in good health. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding regarding our temporary office closure intended to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our diligent processes have consistently made the care you receive in our office both safe and comfortable.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already meticulous infection control protocols. For example:
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 by phone, email, or text before their reserved appointment.
- Upon arrival, we ask patients to wait in their car and then call us for re-screening.
- Upon entry, we will use a non-contact forehead thermometer to check your temperature.
- We ask that you do not bring other family members to your appointment unless they are also receiving treatment or are needed to provide you with transportation or assistance.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer, which we will supply.
- Our reception area chairs will be spaced apart 6 feet, and we ask that you continue social distancing in common areas.
- We will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys in our reception area since they cannot be properly disinfected.
- As much as we enjoy spending time with our patients, we ask that you avoid physical contact with others such as hand-shaking, hugging, or sharing non-treatment related items.
- We ask that patients do not bring any food or drink items into the practice.
- We are committed to maintaining OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines and will ensure all team members have the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Other Considerations for your Comfort and Safety:
- If you have a clean cloth or surgical mask, please wear it.
- Since we require all patients to have eye protection during treatment, please bring your own prescription glasses or sunglasses.
- Please bring your own blue or black pen to sign documents.
- Expect the office temperature to be very cool, so please consider bringing your own blanket or a light jacket.
We realize that some patients will have been impacted financially due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are offering some solutions to keep dental care affordable for you and your family. We are pleased to offer third-party financing through Care Credit, and are currently finalizing the details of a new Dental Membership Plan for patients without dental insurance.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming back our patients in the safest way possible.
Dr. Darren G. Koch and Team